Dec 10, 2013 · Repairing, restoring, cleaning up, or refinishing a rifle stock. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
- A great many of the firearms that Ithaca Gun Company has produced over the last 125+ years are today still in service or at least on display. There is no better place to send your Ithaca guns than to our factory service department in Upper Sandusky, Ohio.
- Looking for some advice on how to restore this old .22 rifle that I've recently inherited. From what I'm told, the stock is handmade by my grandfather. The stamping on the barrel is worn off as it's pretty rusted. Looks to be all surface rust, which WD-40 should take right off. What should I be looking for to make sure this is safe to shoot?
Old military rifles can be quite tricksome at times, and I would urge you to play it safe. I own a couple milsurp rifles. The fisrt thing I do is COMPLETLY disassemble them. Then I get a stock pot and bring the water to a boil, after that I put all the metal...
- Jul 28, 2020 · On Monday, PGA tour commissioner Jay Monahan confirmed that the professional golfer's 22-month-old daughter Mia passed away over the weekend in Miami after battling tumors on her brain and spine.
Dec./2020:All orders shipping within 48hours/ $18.95 Min Order/Web Orders Only/ Only Ship to CC Billing Address/15% Charge on all Order Cancellations
- Free firearm Classifieds Site Serving Texas. Guns for sale, Guns for trade.
Dec 05, 2019 · To restore your PC to an earlier date's configuration, type "recovery" into the search bar, click Recovery, click Open System Restore, and then follow the on-screen instructions. To restore your Mac from a Time Capsule backup, hold Command + R as you're booting up the computer, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- The course may be taken 22 to 26 months after issuance, and a certificate of completion must be submitted to the department within 30 days of completion. N.M. Stat. Ann. § 29-19-6(H).
Hawaii state law prohibits greater than 10 round detachable pistol magazines (including rifle magazines capable of use in any pistol, such as the AR-15/M16, AK, M1 carbine, H&K carbine, Thompson, and aftermarket Ruger .22 magazines) unless blocked to hold 10 rounds or less and “not readily restorable.”
- Old 22 rolling block rifle that Iwould like to restoreUnder the barrel is the makers name but you can not make it all out It is on a octagon barrel with the letters G V or M?
About Us. At Glenrock Blue we believe in working together with you to provide the best possible refinishing and restoration services for your firearm.
- Winchester Rifle - 06, 22 S,L,LR, 20 inch barrel, excellent bore, tang peep sight, made from 1932-1937, as parts clean up gun, last years o ...
Jun 08, 2020 · So, why I mention the gun caliber when estimating your old gun’s value? It is because the higher the caliber is, the fewer shots the gun takes to stop power - the advancement of a threat. Thinking of my most-sold guns, the .22 caliber for long rifles is the most common.